Greenworldinvestor (Greenworldinvestor ) is committed to protecting your privacy and information.
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit Greenworldinvestor . We may ask or collect from you some or all of the following types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, submit stories or directly contact us:
- · Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
- · Details about the story you submitted for publication or dissemination;
- · Age and date of birth;
- · Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and generic geographical area such as a state;
- · Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
- · Communications preferences, such as the format that you would like to receive information;
- · Search queries;
- · In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment or to access a particular service (i.e. purchases);
- · Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- · Information posted in comments, community discussions, and forums;
- · Correspondence you send to us; and
- · Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person).
When profiling readers or interviewees in our articles, Greenworldinvestor prefers to use pseudonyms in order to protect your privacy unless you requested or allowed us to use your real name.
Greenworldinvestor may collect certain information automatically, including:
- · Your browser type and operating system;
- · Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- · Sites you visited before and after visiting;
- · Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on;
- · Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies; *
- · Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- · Standard server log information.
*Cookies. When you visit different Web sites, many of the sites deposit data about your visit, called “cookies,” on your hard drive. Cookies are pieces of information sent by a Web server to a user’s browser. Cookies may include information such as login or registration identification, user preferences, online “shopping cart” information, and so on. The browser saves the information, and sends it back to the Web server whenever the browser returns to the Web site. The Web server may use the cookie to customize the display it sends to the user, or it may keep track of the different pages within the site that the user accesses.
We may use your information in the following ways:
- Fulfill your request for a product or service
- Analyze the use of our website so we can provide a better experience.
- For any purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or according to your request and consent.
- Profile in an article with your consent. The amount of personally identifiable information disclosed is completely up to you.
Greenworldinvestor is committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to understand when we may share information about you.
- With your consent. There may be situations when you agree to let us use your personal identifiable information. This would only be done with consent.
- In some cases, the media or legislator may request to contact you and interview you due to interest in your story. If so, you would be notified with details and we will release only the approved information and with your consent.
- Authorized third-parties service providers. We do use outside consultants or third party vendors to manage various services or maintenance on Greenworldinvestor. These services may be customer service, email, marketing, analysis, and various other services. These third parties are allowed to use your contact information to deliver the service that we require.
- When you choose to enter a contest or promotion, your personal information will be shared with the sponsors and third parties who handled the contest/ promotion. Your information will also be disclosed as required by law on a winners list. Also, when you enter a contest or promotion, you agreed to be bound by the rules of that contest or promotion. The sponsor may require your personal information.
- Legal. We may be required to disclose information about our users, including contact information in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures.
- Mergers and Sale. In the future, we may share your information with the new owners in the case of a sale or a merger of Greenworldinvestor to another corporation.